your goals are our goals
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to achieve your goals. Our support focuses on building capacity in all areas. Our support coordination focuses on partnering with you to ensure the services you receive are valued, appropriate and meet the purpose of your funding.
Support in the disability sector is exciting, evolving and rewarding. We've been working in the sector for `10 years and our goal is to close gaps in service delivery and support you to reach your goals.
We deliver on our promise of giving you Choice and Control - in your support and in your life.
We deliver level 1 and 2 support coordination. Support connection and coordination of supports. Our focus is on ensuring your supports compliment your goals, that your funding is used appropriately and that you are actively involved in the use of your NDIS Plan.
We offer 1:1 support as well as group support opportunities.
Some of the areas we offer are:
Core Supports (including Daily Activities and Access to Community, Social and Recreation and Community Participation)
Capacity Building (including independence skill building, public transport training, life transition)
We can support you both in and away from home respite support and vacations
Some of our supports:
* Foodies - basic cooking skills. Have the option to develop a personalised photo journal of completed recipes using a sequencing format
- group cooking and a shared meal
* Budget implementation and ongoing support
* Domestic support - support to develop, increase and maintain living arrangements / accommodation
* Creatives - activities designed to be fun and productive. (For example, model plane building, painting, sensory science)
* Marketeers - work on projects that can be sold at an upcoming fair. Put some money in your pocket and have fun in the process.
* Walk n Talk - get out in the fresh air, share time with people while building friendships and networks.
* Out n About - life outside the house. Visit the bush farm block and get your hands dirty in the vege patch. Meet the animals, cook some damper on a campfire (fire permits must be observed), build friendships and enjoy some time away from town. Attend local activities, build networks, tinker with tools. We have a both female and male mentors available.
* Guys Day Out - enjoy some 'guy time'. Mentoring with males. Opportunities consist of time out of town on a quiet block of land with hand raised animals, vege patch and (considering weather and fire permits) maybe a campfire. Get together and tinker with (and hopefully fix) small engines and tools, build and operate model airplanes, share some stories, build friendships and work on your goals at the same time.
* Engagement - develop and implement strategies to build engagement, confidence and social skills.
We will work with your professionals to support you in the use of their recommended strategies.
Why we are different
We pride ourselves on:
What You Get
Our support delivers: